We’d love to meet you and your kids! Come along to City Kids and Youth at our 9am service each week.
Grace City is committed to providing an exciting, engaging and Biblically rich children’s and youth ministry. At City Kids and Youth, we aim to encourage the youngest members of our congregation to grow in their understanding of the Bible and their love of Jesus. City Kids and Youth is fun and bright. It is a place where children and teenagers really enjoy coming along to engage with a wide variety of activities centred upon the Bible.
When you visit Grace City on a Sunday, you will be able to sign your children into one of our City Kids & Youth programs.
- City Creche: Ages 0-2 downstairs in Breakout Room 1
- City Tots: Ages 3-5 downstairs in Breakout Room 2
- City Cubs: School years K-5 upstairs in the Kids Zone
- City Youth: School years 5-9 upstairs in the Youth Room
To build and maintain a safe community for our children, we commit to ensuring that:
- Firstly, all leaders have a Working With Children Check, Safe Ministry Check and Safe Ministry training.
- Secondly, all programs are led and run in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Thirdly, there are clear reporting procedures in place for leaders and parents.