About The Workshop
We see children at Grace City as important members of our church. Therefore we encourage parents to be intentional and proactive in discipling their children. Deuteronomy 6 commands parents to impress biblical truths upon the hearts and minds of their children at all times and in call circumstances. This is a significant responsibility and high calling.
- Know and love their heavenly father
- Tell them of his goodness and grace in Jesus
- Model with your lives how to follow Jesus
The workshop ‘Before You Baptise or Dedicate’ is designed to assist parents in these responsibilities. There are four components to the workshop:
- Theological overview of infant baptism and dedication
- Pathways for discipling your children
- The next steps and logistics of the day
- Question and answer time
If you’d like to read more about infant baptism and dedication at Grace City including the service outline, click here.
- Sign up to ‘Before You Baptise or Dedicate’ workshop using the form below. You will be sent the Zoom link the week prior.
- Questions regarding theology of baptism and dedication contact
- Organisational questions or to book in to baptise or dedicate your child contact